Jul 14, 2005

The Best Game Ever.

I thought I should let you know about Probably the Best Game Ever. It's called The Settlers of Catan and comes with an add-on called Cities & Knights (pictured). My Hubby and I invested in the entire set with all the extras..and have played this game for a grand total of A LOT OF HOURS with A LOT OF FRIENDS.

I'm telling you this is because I've made these very cute, creative, collaged and MOD PODGED boxes in which all the little pieces reside, organized by color.

Here's a picture of them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog with Becca here. She thinks now that being a stay at home mom must be pretty cool because you get to do all this fun stuff!
    You've been blogging like crazy while I've been gone. It's been almost a month now since I've put in a REAL blog!

    ReplyDelete