Dec 11, 2005

Addictive : Watch Out.

You may remember me mentioning my all time favorite game...Cities and Knights (The Settlers of Catan.) Well, folks, I can now play it (Settlers) online - anytime of the day or night.

You can find it here.

This online version is The Settlers of Catan. Cities & Knights uses that game as a base, but is much more intricate and involved - and I don't think you can play it online anywhere yet. Takes a lot of strategy. The first time I ever played, I thought my head was going to pop off because of all the rules and stuff going on.

Currently, I am on a Cities & Knights (board game version) winning streak. Here's a list of all the people I've beaten at this game lately.

My mom
My brother
My husband (several times)
My friends from Rio Rancho
My 2 oldest nephews

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:36 AM

    clearly the only smart dudes in this family are the #1 son, (EJ) and the #1 dad (rfe).

    they dont play games, and yes matilda, it is genetic so EJ probably won't play games. HAH!

    the dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I've gotta tell my Settler's junkie friends.

    We've now evangelized Anita's family, and they are buying the game for themselves.

    I'm not very good at the game, but I enjoy building other's self esteem. Brian, do you want to play?

    ReplyDelete