I got tagged by my friend Ellen to tell 8 things about myself. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be generally known things OR deep dark secrets. But here goes.
1. I've always wanted to go to grad school. Problem is, I can't decide what to pursue. Art? Counseling? Ecology? Medicine? And now with two kiddos? I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. I'll be one of those people you read about in the paper who finally goes back to school when I'm 70.
2. I'm an introvert! People used to not know this about me - although I think it's more obvious nowadays. In fact, a good friend used to call me a 'closet extrovert' because she thought I was denying the fact that I'm an extrovert. But I'm not. I have hermit tendencies which are becoming more apparent the older I get. But I still like people! Don't stop calling me!
3. Sweets are my downfall. If they are in the house, it takes an act of God to keep me away from them.
4. Some things people don't know: I've climbed Mt. St. Helens, twice. I've been to China, twice. And I once ate a live caterpillar. No, just kidding on that last one. I love Sci-fi. Movies and TV series. RED DWARF comes to mind...
5. I have a REALLY hard time being open with people. It takes me a LONG time to feel like I can really be myself. If you've only known me for a year or so, I'm sorry...hang in there!
6. The BAHA - in front of several hundred people at once. That's all I can divulge.
7. My three favorite words are: philanthropy (for the sound) and sassy (for the meaning) and bittersweet (for the juxtaposition of 2 opposites).
8. It is very easy for me to crack myself up. I seriously make myself laugh. I'm just so funny!
I tag Brian, Angel, and Heather.