Oct 28, 2005

Lameness Overflowing

So, I have to confess. In my lifetime, I have forgotten my Mom's birthday at least three times. Considering that I'm only 32, that's about a 10% failure rate! Shabby. I forgot twice, in a row, sometime right after I graduated from college. And once...yesterday.

I feel stupid. I even talked to her on the phone today and didn't mention it!

The thing is, I always DO remember like 2 weeks before, but then I think "Oh, I've got plenty of time to do something really cool." And then it's like a weird time warp and all of a sudden it's the day after and I have this familiar sinking feeling... I forgot again!

Sorry Mom. I love you... even when I forget your birthday.

If it makes you feel any better, sometimes I go to sign a check and I forget my own first name for a second!

1 comment:

  1. Dood! That reminds, me! My mom's is coming up, too AND it's in the middle of preview weekend. MADNESS.

    ReplyDelete