Jan 17, 2013

how to e-publish : step 1

If you're here because you're hoping for advice and help on how to self-publish an e-book, or e-publish, you're in the wrong place. Because despite the title of this post, I have no idea how to do either of those things! No, it's true.

But I've got a plan.

A hope.





I'd like to learn how. I'm going to do it. For reals, as I like to say (even though the grammar is tragic). It's a goal for my year, this year of not living in fear. This year of doing things I've been nervous about, or afraid of.

for.

far.

too.

long.

My husband and I are going to work on this project together - which I'm really excited about, since it's been a long time since we've worked on a book together. As usual, I'll be illustrating (and in this case also writing) and he will do what he always does, which is, make everything look good. (Thanks, honeycakes!)

Even just posting this is a bit of a fear-buster. If I tell people, then the hope is 'out there' and then other people, besides just the one in my head, will know if I fail. But whatever. It's done now.

What's the book about, you ask? Well, it's a little story that's been swimming around in my head for a long time. And, since I think in pictures, that's mostly what it is at this point. But since those are still in my head, too, you'll just have to wait and see.

Step 1.
Post about how you're going to e-publish. So it's more real. And other people can ask you about it.

Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment