Sep 21, 2006

The Big Switch

Well, we've made the switch, mostly, to local, organic produce and free range hormone free meats! We're eatin' good, let me tell you. If you're local, please think about getting your produce at Los Poblanos Organics. They have a weekly subscription service where you get a great box of yummy fruits and veggies...all grown naturally with the help of things like good old fashioned 'weeding' rather than pesticide and fertilizer sprays!

Really, I wasn't convinced about the whole organic thing. I thought, how much better can it be and isn't that expensive? It is more expensive but the better flavors are worth it! Plus, it's nice to be able to give the Bubby and the Hubby yummy wholesome food where I don't have to worry about fertilizer residues stunting their growth. Have you ever eaten a 'real tomato'? The kind grown in a real garden with real sunshine and real water and not sprayed with anything to keep the bugs off or to make it look red when it isn't ripe? Have you ever?

That's what I'm talking about. Yum-a-licious!

Check out Keller's for where to get your farm fresh natural meats. So yummy on the grill, baby.

1 comment:

  1. baby, you are blogalicious lately! I need to get back in the groove. I think I shall soon. So much greek, so little time.

    ReplyDelete