1. Canning Salsa with homegrown tomatoes
2. Crushing eggshells for the chickens to eat
3. Roasting pumpkin (triamble) to eventually become part of my soup swap contribution
4. Entertaining littlest kidlet
5. Homeschooling oldest kidlet, subject: telling time
6. Getting kitchen/house back into husband-will-be-home-soon & look-at-all-the-stuff-I-did-I-really-don't-sit-on-my-butt-all-day mode.
7. Drying seeds to save for next spring from 3.
Luckily it is possible to 4 with 1. Hopefully I won't get any 2 in 1 or 3. If I underachieve in 5, at least eldest won't notice that dinner is late because of 1-5, so that could be a good thing. However, 6 is low on the totem pole on this point but really should be up around 1.